Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Knock Your Head Off





The Last time we rod the rough trail to Pulangi river, My headset was shaking at instances when hitting a shallow path holes. So I decided to change head set and was able to bought this new headsets, it's not a known brand but I think it will do the work, it's the best one I found downtown. High headsets are out of stocks.

Here is my old headset with a worn out cones!

Here is the new one, a sort of a cartridge type ball bearing, fewer parts and easier to install!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3