Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A New Recruit



This is a neophyte's rig!


And this is the new recruit who is going to join the world where wounds never heal! ^^ This kid has been dreaming of his own set of pedaled wheels, he use to enjoy his sport on a board with four wheels. But after learning that cruising with two is more fun, since then he grabs his handle bar every free time! ^^


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Cool! I have 3 of my own and they also ride their bikes as often as they can.

I will soon bring my eldest to either Sabak's track in Filinvest, Alabang (he has tried the first part of the track only) or to a nearer and more newbie-friendly place called Pasong Buwaya.

I plan to have him really enjoy offroad biking, and not just by going through rough sections within our village.

Aerrox said...

Nice! Very Nice, The best part is, you have a bunch of parks there than here ^^. This kid wanted to come with on a freeride trail but I told him to grow up fast for the longer and tougher rides! -_-

charlie said...

nice one bro!! i will also post my entry level rig!!

ride safe pre!!

Aerrox said...

Thanx Sir, I'll wait for your entry rig ^^

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3