Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Darcy Turenne of Norco



The other day Zagatrixx and I were surfing the net at the command center for new DH and Freeride Frames, when we came across this video of a female freerider. Wow she's so Darncy Cute, take a pause at the focus and stare to a beauty in a goggle and on a two wheel pedaled machine!





Wow! She's awesomely beautiful! If ever it would come to point of meeting her in my entire biking life and she will challenge me to a race, it would give me a head and heart ache. Why? It would break my heart to see such beauty eats my dust! :D, but frankly coding, I can't even imagine if I could overrun such Vixen, just look at her video! Yeah dude I'm an amateur. Nevertheless, it wouldn't be a sad defeat at all, cruising with such image of art on two wheels is already a pleasure and more than winning a race! Mwaaah!



5 comments:

Funride said...

I don´t know about you but I would love to ride behind her :evil laugh:.

She is really cute and (I´m sure) a hell of a rider ;)

Constantin Gabor said...

The young lady knows her stuff!
Since most of the extreme sports are dominated by men it's like a globe of light when a pretty girls shows up and goes for the challenge. She's pretty, no doubt about that. I guess I couldn't concentrate too much on the trail if I was to ride with her.
Cheers!

Aerrox said...

Count me in sir! hihihihi

Craw said...

The problem with riding behind her is we'll just be eating her dust as she blasts away and leaves us behind LOL!

Aerrox said...

that may be a challenge sir craw, to make the setup sweeter hehehe

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3