Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's Nice to be Back!

After two years of undefined mountain biking activities. I finally found an exit route from boredom and routine into the trail and wilderness.

With a few bucks on my pocket the entry was with upgrading my mechanical brake system into Hydraulics! Whooorah!

With a few help from friends and kind hearted bike shop owners, I was able to afford a Shimano Deore XT Hydraulic Calipers with Shimano Deore Hydraulic Levers courtesy of Bisikleta and Corpo Cycle. And due to experimental purpose to prove to myself that Clarks' parts are really good or not, I decided to try their 6 bolt disk brake rotors.

Furthermore please excuse the dirt because, I have just tried my Good old bike under the rain....as usual ! ^__^






No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3