Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Lost - Season 1




Yesterday was a bit of a wacky finding our way out of the forest. We head to and fro on different directions only to find our way out was a back-trail.

The end of the ride was fun after enjoying some shitty talks on the trail of getting lost plus a chasing daddy cow! The grass where tall and sharp edged. Though I had lots of minor cuts and bruises that hurts, what hurts the most is to see this part of the forest being abused by local farmers!


I just hope that some parts of these forest be preserved for the future generations of humans and animals alike.




No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3