Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Monday, May 29, 2017

Missing the off-road



Its been two years since I last pedal and rolled the outskirts of our village. Lacking budget to buy the necessary parts for my mountainbike I decided to get to blogging and hopely earn some cash to buy the three major parts: The Frame, the Fork and Wheelset. 

Since I'm currently in tight budget I will stick to a not so famous brands but by so far have been reliable on the trail with respect to my riding style.

The frame would be from Kinesis a 27.5 wheel size with a suspension travel of 150mm - 180mm, 




The fork? hmm the fork, if budget comes flowing like water in the river I would go for Fox 36, but if tight as a faucet, I'll head on to Suntour Durolux, if in-between a Rockshox Lyrik or Pike air solo will do.







For the wheelset, any known high-end brands with low end price will do. If I can find a good condition second hand Down hill rim, I will lace it with enduro spokes to an enduro hubs.

1 comment:

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Greetings from the UK. I like biking.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3