Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Oopps I done it Again!



I went to the quarry the other day where our dirt jump ramps are still and waiting for me. I checked the surroundings first to see if everything where in the same condition as we left it.

I rolled back and fourth the ramp jumping over it without the bike just to overcome the nervous and get use with it. And finally after a few minutes I decided to take a jump, I took my bike and positioned at the starting line and pedaled through the ramp and to bad I did it again. I went down crashed landed my speed was too slow that I did not reach the receiver and tumble over and got a new wounds on my nose and shin! Still not contented, I tried it again adding more speed and poof I did it, I cleared the ramp although it was a rough landing but at least I didn't crash!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3