Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Only In the Rain There is Silence Defined as Freedom



I was Biking to the city proper while it was raining, I had fun pedaling my bike while watching and feeling the water splatter all over my face and jersey!

When I was in the city proper and drove along bike shops where other riders use to stay for past time and chat, I noticed that they where a li'l curious cause it's rare in our place to find a rider who always ride his bike under the rain.

As I passed by another shop, the owner that is not unknown to me called me and ask something regarding my spare parts at home, and he also asked me why do I ride my bike while it's heavy raining. I just said "I'm having fun and much more, only in the rain I fined silence defined as freedom"

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3