Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Rain! Rain! Come And Play With Aerox



The Clouds was thick the air was hot!!! I stared at the sky, it looks like it's going to rain! I went to my room and geared up to go for a li'l trail. When I was out looks like the rain is at the city. I headed towards the dark cloud to play in the rain.

Disappointed to know that when I arrived at the city I found not a drop from the dark cloud! I rush into the streets while the traffic was high dodging the cars and gaps at the sidewalk. I made it back home safe with a smile on my face!

I had fun biking today without the rain! How I wish it would rain tomorrow by midday so as I can play with Mr. Rain!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3