Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Monday, January 5, 2009

The First Road Trip '09 - "Destination Parang"






Yeah at last! I had the first best mountain bike trip for the year 2009. Me and 8 other mountain bikers went to Parang. A place near the beach (But we didn't go to the beach T_T) and seaport. It was my first time to take a ride with my bike heading to this place. Not much picture because I was the camera man (Always!) but took plenty enough to describe Sir Vals place! ^^



1 comment:

punky said...

please visit http://bike-mode.blogspot.com

tnx! happy new year!

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3