Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Gearing Ratio



After the wreckage of my Shimano XT M775 rear hubs, I switch to FHRM65 a non-series hub of shimano that I think will do the work while waiting for a budget for a better pair of hub! I was thinking how to revive this hub. I think I have an idea to make the return spring funtionable without the pawls broken wings!

And while the alignment of of my rear wheelset, I had this road cogs in my closet that send me to try a new gearing ratio. I was using for more than a year this 42 chainring with a mountaibike 9 speed cogs. Now I am using a 32 chain ring with a 9 speed set of road cogs.


And Lastly, I bought this Woodman sitpost clamp today. I've been waiting for this size of clamp for a year now, after buying a frame without a clamp that fits with a 31.8 sitpost.



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3