Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

5 Inches Test



Yesterday me and The Escaper had a trail ride at the Tanghal Quarry it is a trail route we use to ride for a steep slippery and loose rock trail for a few test or practice for a coming game!

I manage to change my front suspension travel and improvised the locking knobs so us to keep the travel length stay as it is. And I gave it a test at this trail.

Luckily it worked well. And the best part I found out that my fork's bushing whispering a worn out signal! T_T




No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3