Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Another Neophytes Trail Ride



Last Sunday me and Zagatrixx and a couple of neophytes went for a Rookie climb to North Upi first checkpoint.

This is Zagatrixx checking one of the bikes for Bax.



Here is Bax and Yop ready to roll out. It was Bax's first mountainbiking experience and her excitement started right after she was invited for this trail ride last night and in fact she the first one wake up early and knock on my door to wake me up! ^^


Ath the frist ascend she was still lively with first push....

And the second push and Post....


And sit and sit and sit.... ^^



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3