Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Wet and Wild Mp3 Player



I've been waiting for a midday rain to test this water proof and shock proof mp3 player from freestyle audio while on a mountain bike at a medium to high speed on a rough terrain. But to no luck no midday or morning rain, since it's been a long week of waiting I decided to test it on a basin of water while shaking it.

The player was submerged for 30 minutes with gradual and alternate shaking as a shock and pressure

As you can see here the player is still lit and functional....


As of this moment I highly recommend this mp3 player to all sports enthusiast who love to take their music with them while in motion! But still I want to try this under the rain on a two wheeled mountain bike.....

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3