Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Diabolous de Second

I've been using this unknown brand of stem on my mountain bike, and ever since it was installed I never had a problem with its functionality. But over time I was dreamin to have a Thomson or a Raceface stem on my bike to make sure that my parts are designed for my style.


After 5 years with my unknown eagle stem, got a good call for a good old but new model Race Face Diablolous 2 stem at a price affordable than Thomson. To my surprise it is even lighter on my bike than in my pocket. ^^

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3