Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Friday, November 11, 2011

1st Trail Ride


Though I've riding trails with my friends on a mountain bike, today's ride was the first time where we rolled single tracks with a group of more than 10 riders. Though the pace was slow, it was full of track side story about trails. It was a lot of push at the beginning, but after the decent those sweat taking climbs was something to remember with words "It was worth It" :).

7 comments:

uytyey said...

Whether you seek out a pair of high heels for a prom or your wedding, Tods Shoes there is usually a huge selection of the most chic and sophisticated styles offered to you, helping you choose a pair of evening shoes to perfect your special occasion. Dress to impress in a fashionable pair of heels. From prom shoes to wedding shoes, Abercrombie & Fitch I believe there must be the perfect pair of evening shoes for you. From studs and buckles to glitter and animal print shoes, high heel shoes on sale store has it all. What are you waiting for? Franklin & Marshall The perfect pair of shoes await you at Lady-Shoes-Mall.com.

burberry bags said...


Welcome to our burberry outlet, Our Burberry Haymarket Check Walletbest on sale.

Houston Texans said...

Classic fashion chanel bags, latest burberry bags, warm winter ugg boots outlet.

ocs123 said...

Louis Vuitton Canada Now Rises Abruptly In Louis Vuitton Outlet,And It Known To All Over The World. For you.

hollister milano said...


welcome to our shop,my shop website is hollister milano and Abercrombie and Fitch and Abercrombie and Fitch UK .

hollister milano said...

welcome to our shop,my shop website is hollister milano and Abercrombie and Fitch and Abercrombie and Fitch UK .

e-bikes said...

I really value your opinion on mountain bikes. I agree with all of the above. You have reflected my own opinion perfectly!

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3