Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Out on my Bars



I woke it was two in the afternoon, it was because I was hungry. After my brunch (breakfast + lunch) I observed that the weather was kinda cool and rainy. I wanted to get a long sleep today, but my adrenalin was pumping after seeing the rain :D!

I geared up for a trail and went on with my bike. For two hours I was roaming around the village with my bike under the rain. I had fun with those splashing water and rain on my face. hayzzz......feels like a general spa, It felt good and kinda remove all those negative energies such as stress in me after that one week keying in time in the computer room.

To bad that I did not able to take a photo of my muddy bike, it was already dark and my cam does not work good at night. I guess I have to buy a good digicam soon!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3