Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wet and Wild



It was a crazy idea having a rainy ride at dusk. Who cares I had fun! It was around four in the afternoon when I arrived home from the city. The sky was dim and dark, another hour it will be goodnight.

The air was cool because of low pressure. The horizon is dark due to a thick cloud of rain and I can't see the sun sleeping. I just had a new jersey, hey let me try this one under the rain as a virginize ritual!

One thing with rainy, wet and wild ride my bike gets a very good power wash. Let me post the pictures tomorrow ^_^!.....

Here it is my bike that got a new power wash from yesterdays wet and wild ride undah the rain!


My New Jersey ^^
My Kamikazee pants


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3