Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Shivering to Death



It was late this afternoon when I arrived on home from downtown to buy some stuff. I forgot to drop by to a friend to deliver his requested item. I rushed out home with my bike because it's about to rain hard! I was out of the bars for a few days straight, no warm ups no short rides. I pedaled hard like a full throttle on a motorcycle until I chased my breath from the top of my lungs.

On my way home I did the same thing, increasing my speed as much as I could till I can't hold with my breath. I stop by near a Acacia tree and chased my breath back to normal when all of a sudden. My thighs begun to numb and my feet and arms were shaking like crazy engine. And sweat were like water rushing out of a punctured container.

It was about 5 minutes when My condition was back to normal and only to find out that the rain did not fell!

2 comments:

nicolette said...

whoa aerox...those kind of experience should not be put aside..i guess and I hope , its too much use of muscles on legs or something..carefull next time !
Congrats with your blog thing ..its cool!! take care

Aerrox said...

Huh? Ok thanx! your the doc ^^

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3