Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kamikazee at Bisikleta



Bisikleta has new apparel hanged at the store. And one of these items that I love most, is the Kamikazee RTWs. I loved this brand especially the shorts. I have one that I've been using since I started with mountainbiking. Kamikazee apparels are durable and stylish yet not as expensive as other imported brands available at the local bike shops. Pretty cool and comfy for a medium budget biker like me!

1 comment:

jozzlecharlie said...

hey can anybody tell where to buy kamikazee shorts... kinda lost communication to kuya badz(is he still the owner of Kamikazee), im planning to engage in rtw especially in sports apparels here in ilocos norte... can anybody help me??? pls. do contact me at 09303642201... Jozzle

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3