Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Point 16Km.



Last Saturday night, bedroom is the best haven on the face of the planet. With a cool wind and a sweet rain the pours with the darkness of the night, just like singing a lullaby for a sleeping biker. But such sweetness did not stop me and Zagatrix to go for another warm-up trail ride by the dawn. And I am hoping this Sunday ride will be a permanent weekend ride so as not to loose air for so much comfort on sleeping!


And because it rained the night before, we have this rigs dressed up with mud. Luckily the on-going local road development program helped to keep the mud at a very minimal amount.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3