Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Another Spoiled Sunday



It was already five in the morning when I got a grab of my pillow to sleep and just after two hours of daydreaming, codename Lagum came and knocking at my door with heavy arms in the air. He invited me go for a trail but since I barely had a good sleep the past days I refused. I regret the part of refusing for a fun ride at the trails with my mountain bike.

What can I do I'm a human who needs a rest. I headed back to bed and what do you know after just a while I was dreaming of trail riding on a downhill course somewhere I've never been.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3