Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Out of the Bar





It's been a week since I haven't touch my handlebar for a cruise, busy days of business has piled up and cats and dogs were knocking our roof because of typhoon Frank. Nothing much to say about my cruising and playing with trails and wheels of mountain biking.

New parts are available at shop but I have no time to stop over and look and touch for it. Sigh....I'm still engage with my piled up paperworks and my plan to apply for a driver's license. Our raider is stagnant for break end, I just put a few hundreds of kilometers on it. I want to finish the break end by end of July so as to use it with my business and mountain biking deals.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3