Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Coffee Break



It was already 12 noon when I woke up and it was a bit dizzy of over sleeping from a tiresome sleepless waiting for my internet connection to be back online after a fiber optics breakdown about 30 kilometers from my location.

After having my launch I was a bit bored while looking at the dark gray sky, I decided to grab my mountain bike handle bar and take a li'l cruise around the village and to test the feel of my full face helmet. It was awkward at first since I'm wasn't use to wear such helm.

But since the feel was good I got use to it after 30 minutes of run around the village. I think I'm gonna switch for this one everytime I'm going for a rough run on the quarry and around the river and creek.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3