Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Friday, June 6, 2008

From Standard to 31.8





Code name Zagatrix asked if I have something to buy for my mountain bike because he was going go for window shop at the south bike shops for his dh rig. I gave him one thousand bux as budget for a dh handlebar for my freeride rig.

After 48 hours he came back with a 31.8 riserbar with the big "T". It was a nice high end part for a second hand price. Just lately I had time to install after two months due to unavailability of stem for the handlebar. I made a road test just this afternoon and made few adjustment of the angle and hight of the handlebar so as to compensate the feel from my old handlebar.

Now I have a better feeling with my new handle bar a li'l more away from breaking of the standard size handlebar.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3