Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Seasons



The Collective Disorder new video titles seasons was amazing. I was out from rigid or long hours of biking this days when the school days started, I'm stocked here at the computer room with computer works. The training ground of the bikers where good and very rare here at our lace, I wish I could have a chance to ride with those cool trails.

(Sigh)....I wanted to upgrade my rig but budget tells not this time! =( I hope that soon I'll have a very good fortune with my blogs so as to have time with my biking hobby and put more on this page a lot of fun faces and places of mountain biking....

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3