Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another Sunday Ride



After buying grocery stuff yesterday 27 July 2008, I rush on home upon seeing the dark gray sky at the horizon towards my hometown. I was excited at that moment because I was eager to take a trail ride under the rain.

Upon my arrival I was a bit hungry, so I rushed to the kitchen and ate my lunch while waiting for the rain to drop.

After finishing my meal I prepared my bike and gear and all of the sudden the rain came down like cats and dogs unexpectedly, the sky was still a bit bright. Nevertheless I rushed out of the gate and pedaled my bike to the mountains!

While on way, my smile was changed into dismay when the rain stopped after a few seconds, I cried out loud at the sky why oh why! I haven't even got my underwear wet. I pedaled on to Dimapatoy river even without the rain, anticipating that it will come back.

At the base of the mountain near the river I found a friend washing his motorcycle. We talked about our previous experience regarding trail riding and our future plans with mountain biking while I was waiting for the rain.

The was turning dark again after a few minutes so I bade my friend goodbye and I went on back to the trail uphill. As I reached the top no rain came, so decided to go on home as the sun was heating up the sky. Upon arriving home a friend with his bike was waiting for me and asked me for a trail. I told I won't if the rain won't come back!

He decided to wait for the rain with me, and while waiting we decided to take a shot of red horse beer at the nearest friendly store. After consuming two liters another two biker friends came and together we waited for the rain while killing 3 liters of red horse.

We were all dizzy then when rain shower start to sprinkle our blushing faces! We grabbed our bikes and head on trail without paying our bill! The store is really friendly I used to buy here while on for a trail without money and just pay everything after the ride.

We had fun drag racing around the village under the rain shower with heads floating in the air. it was about 4 in the afternoon when we had enough and all were grasping for air thirsty lungs. We were so noisy at the bakery while having a snack.

After that fun ride one by one we bade goodbye to each other and hoping for another fun ride with a li'l more heavy rain! The heavier the better! "Ride Fast! Ride Smart! Ride Free!"

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3