Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Dimapatoy Expedition Pt. 1







It's been weeks since I didn't have a good post here at my mountain biking pod, so I decided to take a trail and bring along my camera and take some pictures to put here and add some life and a li'l of fun for my mountain biking readers and searchers (^_^...).

I took a couple of stop along the way and took some pictures of the terrains and mountains. Good thing that today the sun was high and the air was cool, and as well as my head was cool even with the full face helmet on.

I wasn't expecting for any drastic or something rough with my trail. But there's a saying that says "Expect the unexpected" but I wasn't expecting that time while running down the trail at high speed I had a crash landing about one hundred fifty meters from the end of my trail. Almost there but the rough trail caught me in a twist of crashes with my head on the bush and pile of rocks.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3