Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Runaway



It was already eight in the evening when I was at bakery listening on a rock music by Linkin Park the Runaway.

"I wanna run away Never say goodbye I wanna know the truth
Instead of wondering why I wanna know the answers
No more lies I wanna shut the door And open up my mind."

I found these lyrics interesting that I wanted to bang my head with the song while listening! And I guess I got carried away very much and when I was on my bike on my way home, I drove my bike at full speed even at the dark streets on our black. I guess it was the hidden adrenalin that came loss after listening the music!

Yeah I made it home safe, Thanks to God! Because after that ride I realized that I wasn't wearing my helmet and it was a disaster If got hit with the big rock at the side walk.

But it was fun! ^-^.....

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3