Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Digital Fox




This was my best cycling gloves ever, and I'm still using it. Although a bit expensive, but it's worth it. This pair of gloves already took me as far as Tacurong city and at the top of Kidapawan mountains, at the Lake Agko.

I have used this gloves with fun ride under the rain. I love to ride my bike under a strong and noisy rain. This gloves gave my hand a lot of protection from scars and bruises from crashes. I am also using this gloves when riding our Raider around the village for a cruise or business ralated agenda.

Fox produces a lot of good and quality items, I wanted to purchase the Fox jersey at bisikleta later after replacing my busted derailleur.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3