Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bull Shit!



I was ab it bored today inside the command center, so when sir Paduit asked me if I could come with him and a friend for a trail ride down the river on a new route. I said yes, and hurried on to change gear!

It was only three of us, but upon reaching the point where the new trail starts, a biker who happens to be a friend of ours was also their. So the trail ride was expedite by four riders from the sun! ^^ the start was so bumpy and a whole lot of holes (Expected on a hillside terrain where soil erosion is distinct! At the middle of the trail was a bunch of land mines (Cow and Bull shits). I never mind much those mines, the high speed semi rough trail after a 15 minutes of push push was the climax of the trail!

It was a very fun trail ride for about an hour! And what did I got home? Smiling FACE :D and a bunch of bull shitsssss! ^___^ Just Imagine how I smell and look by the ass!!!



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3