Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Upcoming Anniversary Mountainbiking Contest



The military division on our area is going to held it's anniversary by end of this month and they are going to sponsor a 2 hour mountain bike trail contest for the military and civilian riders. The registration was about $4.

We scouted the trail the other day to find out how technical the trail was. The trail was not that complicated if you are going to take along with you a freeride rig!

Happily I have a freeride rig, if I will join the contest I have the chance of leaving my opponents behind at the downhill portions, where the trail is full of holes and rocks dug by flash flood during rainy days.

My only problem, a new set of tires and the registration!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3