Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trail Ride to Watershed Part IV - "Wet and Wild"



After the muddy trail we crossed this river and got our shoes and pants wet! There goes the buffalo that made all the muddy shit!

Following this trail will lead us to the pumping station!

The sun was high but the air was cool here! A perfect place for a biker date! Gosh I wish We could stumble over a bunch of girls having picnic! ^-^


Weeeeeee so quite here! All I can hear are birds chirping, bees buzzing and mosquito leaking my legs!


Here is the coconut plantation, farmers here rely very much with coconut and coconut is the most populated plant in this area!


On the next stop would be at the pumping station and the washing spree!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3