Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Handle Grips




I just replaced my handle grips with new pair of Aerozine Grips, it's a li'l expensive compared to my old Specialized Grips, the Capital S was comfy but durability is not that good! A friend told me to try Aerozine's if I'm after the lifespan. So here it is, let's see whose tough under Aerrox's weathering test!

1 comment:

Lisa717 said...

hello~
it's my 1st time leave comment to u..are u frm philiphine?? so sorry tat i late to visit u cz of my internet access is down n rite now i m on9 at cyber cafe..

hmm...u r really a mountain bike lover^^ you r the 1st one tat i knew who love such hobby^^ i m sure u enjoy every bit of it rite..

anyway, jz wanna tel u tat i dun hav any fren who love mountain bike ler..okok~ i gtg...u take k ya~ God bless..

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3