Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fox Jersey



Tadannn!

Originally this Jersey caused $53 but I bought it for only $31 due to a li'l defect, a small run at the arm which is not very obvious and I found it practical to buy the Jersey at a lesser price! ^^

I tried the Jersey on a 8km Full Throttle to the city, this jersey is good it's like conductive textile, I don't get overheat and the sweat doesn't stay on the textile long it settles at the bottom and dries fast!




Very perfect for my Fox Digit Gloves


Hmmmm..... I'm wondering where can I buy a Fox Full Face Helmet!!! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hallo my friend....me of course male here, thanks 4 ur nice visit !

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3