Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tioga DH Factory



I had this handle bar for 3 months in my closet I was keeping this one in my closet for some future needs. And currently I need it, I need to sell this one for a monetary support. I haven't abuse this bar, it was just about a week before I replaced this one with a 31.8 Holzfeller bar.

I bought this item from Davao city for about $16. I'm selling this bar for $12 to my co-MTbikers who are into XC. The bar has a rise good enough to be applied with XC setup.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3