Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trail Ride to Lomboy Water Shed Part 1


I woke late today (again). I really don't want to rise up from the bed, I wanted to sleep more the whole day. Upon hearing Rada's voice and asking Kelvin to trail ride to Lomboy water shed. It was like a bucket full of cold water splashed all over my body that I immediately got up and asked them to wait up! ^_^.

I asked Rada to join me for a li'l lunch (li'l - a salted egg and a plate of rice) cause he told me that he haven't had his lunch and he just escaped from his mother's eyesight and loved to take a trail ride upon seeing for passenger jeepneys full of business students heading at the watershed for a tree planting. (-_- there goes his sweetness again)So he was a bit interested with those cute girls at the water shed, and partly so am I! ^__^

This is the first stop of the trail, it's where the trail really begins! ^^

Starring:

Rada "The Escaper"

Aerrox "The Sleeper"
Kelvin "The Pogtet - Catfish" (Wahahahaha - see that mustache? looks like a catfish)

On My Mark! Ready!

I said Ready MR. Catfish not yet go!....

.... Get Set! Go!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice journey you have here i think my best friend, me home again now, sorry 4 late in replying you !

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3