Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Aging Dura Ace Chain



My Dura Ace Roller Chain is about to give up! The last time I and the technician checked these chains with a gauge, he told me "It will take only about two weeks of continuous use for these chains to work fine"

I've been using these chains for more than 9 months! This set of roller chain is expensive, but it has served me of hundreds of kilometers of trail and cross country ride without any problem. Right now I'm saving to buy a new one with the same specification. This shimano roller chain is really the best!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3