Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Dissecting Aerox's RockShox Pt. 2

Here is Aerox lyin' at my now so good work place. Ready to get dismantled for a new oil and dust seal
This is the stanchions as you can see the dripping fork oil is contaminated with water due to the damage seals.
This is the slider, hanging to to get those dirty oil out and drained.
These are the new pairs of dust and oil seal I bought from real world cycling. This part caused $18 but it cost me $44 dollars because of the shipping rate from U.S. to Philippines.
This the cleaned slider with the new oil seal in it. The dust seal is ready for the insertion.
This is how it looks like after the operation! Aerox is once again ready for wet and wild rides even at the heaviest rain fall and water torture!


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3