Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Monday, September 22, 2008

The Trail from North Upi



This is the trail I use to ride down from the upland North Upi, As time pass by the road gets worst and best for a very challenging rough long way down! I still consider this trail best for newbies and are looking for a not so tricky trail. The challenging part of the trail are the shaking rocks and holes, not much jumps or humps just speed and shaking and splashing (Rain here is very usual )!

I promise you guys I'm gonna buy a very good camera for a very good photos!




No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3