Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Memories of Aerrox



This was the last top tube photo of my mountain bike....

....and this one was the last whole body photo of Aerox at Kushiong Beach
This one is the only latest photo I had of my favorite inorganic pal!

And that is all that I have now, all those sweet excitement from wet rides at trails around the village, all those bitterness of crashes that I endured that somehow I found a thrill! All those future plans and rides at favorite and uncovered trails and terrains....all those comfort....all those adrenalin pumping....all of those....all of it will eventually be a memory from here till then....

It took me a year too let you stood the ground! It took me another year to make you almost perfect! Sigh....She was stolen last night, and I can't stop myself from thinking about it. I feel so depressed losing something I treasured as a friend! Lifeless she may seem to be. But she's the only one who thought me that pain is merciless! Sigh.....sob....sob....sob....

They shall pay for their insolence!!! ....

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3