Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Gathering fo Storms pt. 1



I was early in the morning when me and my brother where busy linking to friends and people around the village to gather information about the whereabouts of my Mt.bike.

We made a li'l flashback of the events last night, listing peoples who came that time and made a li'l background investigation. One name came up on the list who was new at the place and was rated as a drug dependent and a robber!

Many people pointed this guy to be a topnotch robber and a drug dependent. Furthermore investigation lead us to a positive where about of the bike and suspect. Those people where right, it was positive that the guy named Dats Abdul was responsible for stealing my bike.

At about mid-day yesterday, we gathered information and instructions to how to retrieve my bike. We went to the police station and asked necessary assistance. The police where asking few questions and arranging plans on how to get to the subject.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3