Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Diverted Trip - The Spots



This is me, the author. Still full of energy after a splash of 6 liters of Red Horse beer from last night's good time with friends from the real world.

We made it here at Kushiong two wheels and two legs, it took us a about 50 minutes to arrive here. A bit slow compared to 45 minutes a month ago where I was still in good condition with biking due to a maintained trail rides.

Upon arrival I took most of the time taking pictures of the spots. Something to immortalize and to share to my valued readers and friends who can't be in this place.









A thing with this baby, she loves to play in the sand that she cries when mommy takes her off from the sand that I guess tickles her feet!








And here's the look of the dizzy rider preparing for way back home! Dizzy??? I thought I'm gonna get last night's hallucination from the beer on the beach, luckily I got stumbled over 3 cases of a liter beer with the same tag of color and puff, Welcome to Hell Aerrox!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallo my nice friend here, its also nice blog, i enjoy staying and read your article...thanks for your nice visit, come again, you welcome there !

Anonymous said...

i can not link your http://freelancer-aerox.blogspot.com/2008/05/love-moon

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3