Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Friday, September 12, 2008

The Gathering of Storms Part 2



Me, The Mayor, My Brother and 4 policemen went to the subjects house. The subjects were surprised and they were not expecting us. The best part was the negotiation went through smoothly and after a while were able to retrieve my bike without any form of violence!

The was no case filed due to agreement and some cultural reasons that might the case a li'l worse than losing a 5ok wheel!

I said they shall pay for their insolence! One by one my friend contacted me regarding the address and name and other relevant information about the criminal! They wanted to nail him and put all those who he victimized to justice!

The last information I have about the criminal was, he made a migration to the nearest city where they have relatives. He may have escape his judgment today but it's not over yet!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3