Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Road Trip to Parang



Sir Paduit ask me yesterday to go with the medical team for a Mountain bike road trip to Parang on Saturday, so this afternoon I grab on my bars for a li'l warm up, climbing up the hills is a good practice for a longer stamina and endurance.

I decided to trail up the winding road going to North Upi as the climb there is long and heavy. Upon reaching the destination, strong cold wind was rushing through the air, a storm was at the horizon. It didnt push me back home, instead I was eager to test my new oils seals under the rain!

The warm up today was not good because of the strong wind, it made me decide to finish the ride after an hour! But the test was a success, the oil seals were working excellent, I can't feel any resistance with the suspension as per expereince before with the original seals of the fork under heavy rain!

Tomorrow I'm goin for another ride maybe at the opposite direction, still climbing trail but tougher because of the rough terrain!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3