Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trail ride to Watershed Part 5 - "Rest in Peace"



Upon arrival, I was looking for a way to the best shot of the pumping station, it was prohibited to get near the pumping station so the mission to take the picture of the pump has failed!

But nevertheless I had taken some shots of the peaceful sites!






Here is a footbridge the bridge that connects the other bank where motorcycles can cross and the trail next to this bridge leads the way back home. I've been here many times and the place always change every year! This place is always our escape pod away from the summer heat and noisy city traffic!


Here our bikes were laid to rest and waiting to get a soft hand wash after that muddy trail, while we took a li'l rest while having a snack and drying our wet socks!


On the next part, the people we meet at the pumping station and the local tourist!



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3