Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bike for Peace



I had my first bike for PEACE last year with the general of the military division that resides in our village and with the archbishop of the nearest city and together with other 300 (if i'm not mistaken) more mountainbikers of Central Mindanao, Philippines it was my first long distance ride with two wheels and two legs.

Recently before the mountain bike challenge at the Midsayap starts the organizer announced the upcoming Bike for PEACE this coming December 1. The good news is it's on Monday, the bad news is I can' t come!

Sigh..... my schedule is stocked to weekdays hoping some schedule will change by tomorrow!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3