Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Todays menu



After the long post of the trail ride at watershed the reach part 6 I decided to take a break with the post, actually it's not yet finish the last post would be at part seven! ^__^

Last night I made a shopping online at beyondbikes for the third time, it's my largest sum of shopping online so far. It took me 142$ of items and shipping charges. A friend of mine requested me to buy him a rockshox bushing and seal kit that cost about 34$, I added up my items to cut a li'l of the shipping between his items and mine. Originally I wanted to buy that x4 elite Thomson stem and Truvativ Holzfeller pedals, but since the budget was not enough I decided to slash the stem and change it with a insulated water bottle!

The shopping last night was a bit disaster, I forgot to pile all the money in my Paypal account, thus the excess charges was charged to the credit card T_T!

Nevertheless ^^ I'm so excited to have the items at hand and put it on my bike! It takes 10 to 15 days for the package to arrived at hand. I'll take pictures of it and post it here.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3