Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Fun Ride B



After the registration I got my self a number 306 Fun Ride C plate number.

I wanted to take more photos of the people the place and the bikes but the rain was making it's way through the whole course just as the race is going to start, I decided to live the camera at the vehicle to keep it from getting wet and damage! Sad to say just as we finished a li'l parade and around the town and started the race, the rain stopped! #_#



The race was a disaster for me! I found out that If you wanted to win this kind of race, one must be well prepared of at least two months of practice! We were competing with speed and endurance in about 32km race course!

I didn't win under my category, but I learned something on my first race and I had fun and the best part I finished the whole course without getting collapsed or overheat or flat tires and I wasn't the last racer to finish the race! ^___^

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3