Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trail Ride to Watershed Part VI - "Tattooed Mem'ries"



After the bit of rest, the Catfish and the Escaper washed their rigs first. I was taking their pictures while they were talking about those cute gals around.
Most of the local tourist present that day were students from a business college at NDU. Plenty of chix and plenty of big and bulky gays (#-#)!
After their power wash, it was my turn to wash my rig and clean it up from muddy shit and stocked twigs and leaves!



After the whole washing session we were reminiscing of the trail ride that we just went through and taking pictures of the place and the people around, while drinking our energy dink called cobra!
Here is one of the people we met that day, scary ^-^ yet friendly caretaker named Marcos!
His back is full of scary tattoos like his face! ^_^


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3